Use Methord and Precautions:
1. Keep Relaxed before measuring, sit down quietly for a moment.
2. Palms up, put the wrist band parallel to the heart.
3. Palms up, keep the intake pipe and the arteries parallelled.
4. Wrap the wrist band around your arm tightly in the opposite direction, paste together.
5. Place one finger into it is the most appropriate.
6. Keep the wrist band parallelled to the heart, palms up.
7. Press the on/off button, keep relaxed and start measuring.
8. High pressure, low pressure, pluse instantly display after 1 minute.
Features of Model B26A:
1-irregular heartbeat detector
3-double users 120 sets memory
5-date and time display
6-support external power supply
1 x Blood pressure monitor
1 x Wrist band
1 x Handhold black bag
1 x English user manual
1 x Adapter
Please note this device is no voice.
1. US plug : USA, Canada, Japan, Brazil, the Philippines, Thailand, Mexico.
2. AU plug : Australia, New Zealand.
3. UK plug : UK, India, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Maldives, Qatar, Hong Kong
4. EU plug : Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Spain, Sweden and other EU countries and South Korea, Russia, Chile.
If you have special requirements for the adapter, please make a note on the order.
1. User A
2. User B
3. Movement error
4. Irregular heartbeat
5. Mute symbol
7. Low battery
8. Average value
Fully automatic blood pressure monitor has advanced measuring technique,
to provide you the most accurate reading. Convenient to track your health every day.
240 Memory & 2 x 120-users Mode
Heart rate detection
Instant heartbeat and usual heartbeat difference of 20% will prompt irregular pulse reading.
1. cuff length: 32-48 cm
2. cuff fitting: 22-40 cm
Two power modes
1. AAA Batteries x 4 (not included)
2. AC power (optional)
Normal blood pressure range
high pressure : 90-140 mmhg
low pressure : 60-90 mmhg
1. Blood pressure monitor
3. Wrist band
4. Black bag
5. AC power
6. English manual
Please keep the armband height in line with heart position.