- ✔IDEAL FOR KETO DIET – The Ketone Breath Meter is perfect for those on the Keto diet who want to quickly, easily and accurately track their blood ketone levels
- ✔ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – The ketone meter features a 1.5 inch display, so it's easy to read the ketone data from the meter. Unlike some competitive products that find their way into the US market, this specific meter was approved by the FDA after an extensive data review process, so you can be comfortable with its accuracy.
- ✔GREATER COMFORT & SPEED – Only requires a 5 Second of breath and yields results.Save you from finger pricks, and the device can be used several thousands times repeatedly, comparatively speaking, you can save much than testing strips The leading competitor requires twice the droplet size and takes 70% longer to provide a test result.
- ✔EASY TO USE – 1-button operation to get the ketone readings: Reading of 0.0 signify you are still not in ketosis state, while the readings between 0.5 and 3.0, signify you are in full state of ketosis, which is the optimal ketone zone; more reading details can be checked in the detailed description page;
- ✔360 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE:If you are not satisfied for any reason, we offer money back for 30 days after purchase, or offer replacement within 12 months
How To Know If You Are in Ketosis?
If your goal is to get into ketosis as fast as possible, you have to test your ketone levels. Why? Testing helps you recognize what foods or habits kick you out of ketosis. How To Test Your Ketone?
Using our Ketone meter for breath testing, it is a type of meter specifically calibrated for measuring the level of ketosis for those on a ketogenic diet
1.Hold the power button for 3 seconds until the device turns on
2.Wait 20 seconds countdown for device warming-up
3.Blow with the mouthpiece for 6 seconds, the testing result will be displayed on the screen:
*Readings of 0.0 signify the person is still not in ketosis state
*Readings of 0.1-0.5 signify the person is in a light state of ketosis (the process of fats being used by the body as the main source of energy began )
*Readings of 0.5-3.0 signify the person is in full state of ketosis, which is the optimal ketone zone (the process of fats being used by the body as the main source of energy)
*Readings over 3.0 signify the person is in starvation ketosis
* Readings over 5.0 signify the person is in too much ketosis and need medical care
* Readings over 7.0 signify the person is in ketoacidosis
1x portable ketone meter
10x replaceable mouthpieces
1x carrying string
1x user manual
2* AA Batteries are not included