Fetal Doppler KM-U3-02 Fetal Heart Rate Detection Device Easy to use for Home FHR Portable Ultrasonic Diagnostic Baby LCD Screen
Pelvifine Fetal Doppler is a kit used to detect the heartbeat of an unborn baby. It features a large LCD with a blue backlight that displays the heartbeat per minute, a built-in loudspeaker with buttons to increase or decrease the heartbeat volume, and a 2.5MHz waterproof ultrasound probe with coil cable. This product is lightweight, highly portable, easy to operate.
– No radiation. Use it safely
– Big LCD Display with backlight
– FHR (Fetal Heart Rate) Display
– Built-in speaker ensure high-fidelity, clear sound
– Compatible with both earphone and speaker (Earphone NOT included)
– High sensitivity doppler probe with Low ultrasound dosage
– Auto Power-Off function
– Listen and record to your unborn baby's heartbeat when she is 12 week (Recording cable NOT included)
– Can be used with or without Gel. Also baby oil and Olive oil are also perfect for it
– Unique ergonomic design, Easy and convenient operation.
This doppler is a safe apparatus to humans (including the unborn baby), which allow you, your honey or your friends to be pleased to listen to the baby's sounds in comfort.
You can check FHR (Fetal Heart Rate) by the big LCD screen. Also, you will be able to record the baby's sounds (Recording cable is NOT included) to share your happiness to your friends.
It can be used singly and also transmit the fetal heart signal to the Remote Central Monitoring System in hospital through ordinary monitoring telephone to provide diagnosis for doctors, enjoying the hospital experts' diagnostic services at home!
Pelvifine Fetal Doppler*1
User Manual * 1