LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

$34.55$35.63

8 Battery Pink8 Battery White
Clear
  Ask a Question
SKU: 4000588609160 Categories:

lnz-module-154-start
Specification:
Material: ABS
Power supply: 2 x AAA batteries(not included)
Measuring moisture range: 0~99.9%, oil range: 16%~63%
Operating temperature: 5~40℃, relative humidity: ≤70%
Color: White / Pink
Size: 14*3.7*2.4cm(Length*Width*Thickness)
Weight: 66g

Features:
1. Test skin moisture

2. Test skin oil

3. Skin skin test

4.10 sets of memory functions

5. Fluorescent agent detection

6. Skin water shortage reminder

7. Added charging function

Easy to observe changes in your skin texture, especially if you can see if there is obvious effect after skin care.

The accuracy of the test results is as high as 95%, and the other 5% is due to irregular operation.

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring

Additional Information

Brand Name

zoechic

Material

Plastic

Power Source

Dry Battery

Manufacturing Process

Machine Made

Type

Other

Beauty&Health

Skin Care Tools

Face Skin Care Tools

Skin Analyzer

Features

Test skin moisture

Features1

Test skin oil

Features2

Skin skin test

Features3

10 sets of memory functions

Features4

Fluorescent agent detection

Features5

Skin water shortage reminder

Features6

Added charging function

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “LCD Digital Skin Moisture Meter Skin Care Tester Moisture Oil Content Analyzer Monitor Detector Facial Care Tools Monitoring”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

No more offers for this product!

General Enquiries

There are no enquiries yet.