Name: 304 three-layer composite stainless steel frying pan
Product Specification: 32cm/34cm
Material quality: multi-layer composite steel
It is clear that the inner layer is 304, the outer layer is magnetic conductive steel, and the middle is pure aluminium.
1: The national body is made of German high-quality multi-layer steel structure, 2500 tons laminated, 500 degrees high temperature process. Suitable for steaming, boiling, frying, frying, braising, stewing, rinsing and other cooking methods. Really multi-purpose in one pot.
2: No coating chemical composition on the body of the pot, healthy and environmental protection. Suitable for any spade to fry at will.
3: Cold steel precision casting hollow handle: slow heat transfer ~non-ironing ~excellent handle ~riveting handle with large rivets, solid ~safe and reliable.
4: High cover design, larger space capacity: the lid uses a unique concave and convex groove precision design, so that the lid and the body of the pot are more tightly sealed, can play a high-pressure effect, speed up food cooking, so that food as far as possible to maintain the original color, fragrance, taste and nutrients, more delicious.
5: The inner and outer walls of the pot adopt a unique finishing matte wire drawing process, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance.
6: Humanized design ~ beautiful shape. It explains the life style of modern people and their pursuit of the quality of life.
7: Use stoves: induction cooker (stove), gas stove, electric stove, halogen stove, etc.
[Characteristics of Stainless Steel Products]
The main body of this product is made of stainless steel, which is tough, heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant. Combining with exquisite polishing technology, it also highlights beauty and elegance on the basis of practicality.
1. Before using stainless steel utensils, wash them with boiling water or wash rice water for several times to ensure cleanliness.
2. Avoid overturning, falling, collision and strong impact. Otherwise, stainless steel products will be deformed, which will affect the beauty and use effect.
3, stainless steel products should not be exposed to soy sauce, vinegar, salt and other substances for a long time to prolong their service life.
4. The inside of stainless steel utensils will sometimes produce some red spots due to the influence of iron and other substances in the contents. After soaking in diluted vinegar with warm water for 30 minutes, it can be fully cleaned.
5. Stainless steel utensils should be cleaned with soft cloth and ordinary detergent. Do not use alkaline bleaching agent, metal vegetable melon cloth, chemical cloth, etc.
6. In order to prevent odor or stain from occurring and to be able to be used cleanly for a long time, after using stainless steel utensils, please clean them and dry them sufficiently.
7. Stainless steel utensils should not be directly touched by hand after being heated at high temperature to avoid scalding.